Park View Veterinary Hospital has been situated in North Hykeham, to the South of Lincoln, for over 30 years.
13 years ago we moved to the purpose built, state of the art facilities that you find us in now.
Originally a three partner practice, Park View now has a team of over 8 vets, 15 nurses and kennel assistants, and a bank of Receptionists. We are open 6 days a week, with overnight care for in-patients and emergency cover provided by Vets Now.
All our staff, from Receptionist, to Clinician, endeavour to make you and your pet feel comfortable, and offer reassuring, best in class care and attention, putting 'you and your pet at heart of everything we do'.
- Our premises are purpose built with modern facilities and state of the art equipment.
- We run appointments morning and afternoon Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings.
- We have a large easily accessible car park with disabled parking and access.
- 24 hour care is available on site for those patients needing it.
- We hold RCVS Small Animal Hospital status, which is your guarantee of rigorous internal levels of accountability, services and staff training, independently assessed and monitored by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
We offer training on site to veterinary nurses, and work placements for university nurse and veterinary undergraduates ensuring. All Our staff regularly update their skills and learn new ones with support for on going training and conference attendance.